…is only a few weeks away so here are a few things that you need to know now.
GENERAL PLAYOFF INFORMATION:
- Thanks to us being nice and accommodating certain teams and people for vacations and tournaments and what not this season, we have eliminated the “VET” status for playoff eligibility.
- Each player who would like to participate in the playoffs must have attended or played in at least THREE games this season to be eligible for on the field participation.
- Of course all dues are to be paid in full for anyone to get on the field. Playoff forfeits aren’t fun for anyone.
- All games will be played in the rain, snow, sleet or shine. We play no matter the conditions.
- Flag checks will be performed prior to each game to prevent competitive advantages..aka cheating.
- Stats are not recorded for playoffs.
- The award ballots will at the fields, one vote per team, so do not forget to fill one out.
- Bring a lot of water and snacks because if you plan on winning the Ship, it’s gonna be a long day and a lot of games. Are you tough enough to reign Supreme? If so, continue reading below…
B PLAYOFF INFORMATION:
- The B Playoffs will be held on November 9th.
- This will be a one day single elimination tournament. The two finalists will duke it out to determine Ultimate B Supremacy.
- No A teams will be relegated to the B playoffs despite their records and despite the speculation.
- NEW PLAYOFF TWIST: The B champion gets to choose which side of the A bracket they would like to play on the following weekend. Thus choosing their first round opponent essentially.
A PLAYOFF INFORMATION:
- The A Playoffs will be held the following weekend on November 16th.
- The A’s will also be a one day single elimination tournament.
- The top two teams in each division, (Imperial & Prestige) will earn the top two seeds in the tournament despite a second place team in another division having a better record.
- Seeding will be based off of Overall Record, then Divisional Record, then Head-to-Head, then lastly Conference Record. If all of those are still tied, it will be strength of schedule to determine the seeding.
- Brackets will be available under the STANDINGS drop down menu when they are set (11/4).