And we’re off once again.
As we approach week six, there are a lot of things to look out for.
- Playoff positioning begins.
- Games played comes into play.
- Dues should be paid in full or 21 points and no stats will be recorded.
- No newbies are to be added if they intend on playing in the playoffs.
- With so many teams starting down 21 points, will these games actually matter?
- Lastly, final dues are due. No more, “i’ll get you next week.”
List of teams that will start 21 points down prior to the game starting (as of 6/4 – teams will be removed from this list accordingly):
- Dream Killers
- New Wave
- Tune Squad
- Vinegar Strokes