988259_605307612820863_1896018868_nDue to unforeseen circumstances, our Commissioner has been struck with a case of pneumonia. Though he tried all week to battle through and be able to heal up by Saturday, the voices from above had other plans. We will postpone this tournament until the following weekend, March 5th and 6th. If by any case, you cannot attend that date, please email us at

We are deeply saddened to have to do this one day away from the Tournament, but there was literally no choice. Thank you.


Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: